Sharon and Steve Greenberg's Famous Relatives
- B. C. Nickelson, Sharon's great grandfather
of Major B. C. Nickelson
- Samuel A. Goldblith, Steve's uncle
by Samuel A. Goldblith
establishment of the Samuel A. Goldblith Career Development
Chair at M.I.T.
- Director of M.I.T. Industrial Liaison Program 1975-1979
- Vice President of United Fruit
- Story in And
Somebody Gives A Damn! A companion book to Bataan
- Donald Van Greenby, Steve's cousin
- Mention in Alpha
Epsilon Pi history
- Mention in The Tech of Friday, May 2, 1947
- Donald Van Greenby Builder of the Year Award to Colby College Alumnus in 2002
- Home Builders Association of Massachusetts presents Donald Van Greenby Builder of the Year Award 2007
- Lowell High School Alumni Scholarship Fund
- Steven S. Greenberg
seconds of fame in the New York Times
- On the second page of the linked article above, there is the
One volunteer built a Wiki for OTB that is compiling information
on the backgrounds of the senior staff members of the presidential
Steve was a volunteer that did a lot of the technical work on this
Wiki. Some part of the above quote may refer to him.
Below is a link to the part of the Wiki where Steve did the most
Look at the history tabs on the staff pages of the candidates.
10 seconds on The Huffington Post
- Bill Clinton: Hillary's Rainmaker article on The
Huffington Post where Steve actually gets a credit by name. Steve
also had a chance to speak for a few seconds on the Brian Lehrer
Show on WNYC. Steve spoke about his experience working on the
- Charles Jordan, our son-in-law
- web Drupal sandbox for his experimentation
- Samuel Hoffman, second cousin
The article, Ten Lutchen Fellows Share Research Highlights, on the Boston University web site was sent to me by a proud aunt of one of the recipients.
Samuel Hoffman (ME, EE’12) highlighted his efforts to optimize the design of a “polymorphic zoom” system that improves the optical performance of standard zoom lenses.
Page last updated on
March 01, 2012 20:42:23 EST (GMT-0500).
This page has been read 4337 times from 2292 internet addresses.